- I strive to be available for my clients as much as humanly possible during the development process.
- I’ll work within your budget.
- I communicate often on progress, setbacks.
- I do home and office visits (when geographically feasible).
- I provide training on updating your web site.
More than Design
A beautifully designed website that doesn’t sell is useless! I will help you clarify your message, removing the barriers to purchasing your product or service.
100% Owned by You
You own all the content on your website, and will have access to make any changes or updates you wish. This is a huge advantage when working with “self-hosted” Wordrpess websites.
A long history of web design and development means a quicker turnaround and superior end result.
I have work experience with recognized companies and institutions:
Microsoft – improving user experience with system documentation, Windows division
Life Fitness – designed and produced marketing material, ads
Haggen – maintained Haggen and TOP markets websites, built retail pop, signs, banners
Western Washington University – assisted departments with printed materials and websites
Surfer Magazine – assembled ads for East Coast Surfer, an 80’s era insert